Tuesday

Our First Family Vacation

This is one of my mom's favorite places that she ate at when she was in high school. It was way out on the end of a pier.














I was wrestling with my brother before bed.





We found a zoo. We played on the animal park and looked at the animals. Grandma Ganosh would be proud, because we rode the train.

We went to the beach and played in the pools of water. In some of them there were sea creatures.





We headed to another beach to play but I was tired of the sun being in my eyes so I put the blanket over my head a fell asleep.



Dad said that he had to keep his eyes on the road and focus.


One of my favorite things to do at the beach is to dig big holes that we can hide in if we wanted to. Sometimes a wave comes up and fills it in and we have to dig it out or start over.


My mom always says "Wahoo look at those legs." Usually I have more scratches than
This is for everyone that sent me money for my birthday. My mom let me pick out a toy at the store the other day.

I hope that you enjoyed the pictures. I couldn't find my camera so mom let me use hers for a while. I have the best mommy ever!!! I love her so, so, so, so much. She is the best mommy ever!!!

1 comment:

  1. Zac,
    Your photography skills have advanced very rapidly. :) I love your pictures and I love to look at your blog and I love you and your sweet family!! Take care of them!! Give them lots of hugs and kisses and make sure they give you hugs and kisses from me!

    ReplyDelete